- Manager's Messages
- Fitness Center Reminder
Fitness Center Reminder
Posted By kdub on July 31, 2016
We are delighted to notice that there has been an increase in the number of gym users here at the Carlyle! We are glad that you are finding this amenity to your liking and want to continue to make our gym the best possible place for your workout enjoyment. Due to this high level of usage, we kindly ask you to be considerate of your fellow fitness enthusiasts and neighbors by following a few simple rules:
1. Please remember to WIPE DOWN all machines and equipment after use.
2. Please use the spray bottle to SPRAY AND WIPE DOWN all mats after use.
3. Please deposit all used TOWELS in the basket near the water dispenser
4. Please throw out all TRASH and empty water bottles when finished.
5. Please be respectful of neighbors when using musical devices. If other members are there, please use EAR PHONES with your device.
6. For your safety, please make sure to wear SNEAKERS while using the mats, weights and equipment.
7. As a courtesy to others, please do not talk on your mobile phone while in the Fitness Center.
We thank you for your help and wish you continued pleasure in your work outs!